A data observability company on a mission to improve data reliability.
Our product enables data teams to proactively detect, investigate and resolve data issues closest to their source before it has a business impact. Our team comprises highly mission-driven individuals across the globe.
Telmai is looking to add a Head of Marketing to their leadership team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full accountability for leading and growing an organization from go-to-market strategy to execution. You will be responsible for positioning Telmai as a leading data observability platform while accelerating revenue growth. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a broader business strategy and identify opportunities to enhance Telmai's visibility. You are a creative thinker and cross-functional leader to tell a consistent and valuable story in the market.
You will be an integral part of the team to achieve growth through successfully positioning the company in the minds of the press, analysts, and customer as the definitive leader and market disruptor. You will drive programs that generate qualified opportunities within customer segments. You will be responsible for developing company/product messaging, sales tools, and training that enables sales to compete and win deals effectively. You will develop a deep set of content that will engage, educate and entertain prospects and customers and continue establishing credibility as the market leader.
For this role, we seek an energetic and self-disciplined leader with prior experience working for a SaaS company in the Data space. He/she will also bring a strong sense of entrepreneurialism to work strategically while simultaneously rolling up our sleeves in a hands-on start-up environment. You must be comfortable as a storyteller and be passionate about your role, and you will create the narrative and structure to bring Telmai's success stories to life.
Role and Responsibilities
Establish Thought Leadership
You will build and define a category through thought leadership, influencer networks, analyst relations, strategic communications, and earned media.
Wear our customer's shoes
We believe our light-house customers are our most important strategic asset and need special care and attention. Telmai is incredibly unique in the market—and there is no better way to show this than through the eyes and stories of the world's best data reliability customer experiences.
You will be adept at storytelling and crafting a market message that clearly and concisely positions Telmai and differentiates it from would-be competitors. You will understand the importance of highly effective sales enablement and the need to produce comprehensive materials to assist sales personnel in positioning the company and its products including website and social, sales decks, webinars and events, other sales collateral, playbooks, sales plays, case studies and ROI analyses.
Drive brand awareness through events, partnerships, and experiential marketing initiatives. You will be bold in experimenting with new programs (digital, virtual, in-person, and hybrid) to engage the audience.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. If your career hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Telmai. We are looking for people who bring enthusiasm, drive, and passion to our mission.
- Proven success at designing, delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through digital and field marketing initiatives.
- A passion for pipeline generation and a metrics driven approach.
- A collaborative, team player who recognizes the importance of cross-functional coordination and commitment to partnering with sales and product functions.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- You must understand and have demonstrated experience in the data management space.
- You will need to learn fast and understand quickly in the rapidly evolving data observability space.
- Experience marketing to the technical audience
- Experience working with the early stage company
- Superb organization and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
This role will be remote and based in the USA.
Some travel is anticipated.