Join our team
A unique opportunity to join one the most promising data start-up as founding member of growth and marketing to drive acceleration in the self-service revenue channel.
Growth and marketing is just getting started at Telmai and we’re looking for our first rockstar founding marketing hire. You’ll have a lot of direct input into driving our top of funnel with paid, organic and partner opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to get in early at a dynamic company and readily see the effects of your work.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help drive brand awareness and growth across all revenue channels . As a key contributor, you’ll work closely with the CEO to create and run experiments that reach our audience and drive user acquisition and usage.
- Proven track record in digital marketing.
- Analytically minded, using a data driven/automated approach to measure your marketing programs’ effectiveness.
- Great content creation skills for SEO optimization
- Experience in defining, executing and managing paid search (AdWords) and digital advertising campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hubspot, ahrefs, PPC platforms, etc
- Understand multi-touch marketing and retargeting
- Worked with Data platforms and developer tools
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit
About the Company
Telmai is a no-code data quality analysis and observability platform that helps data teams quickly detect and investigate data quality issues. Our early clients like Dun and Bradstreet are able to identify data quality issues across millions of records within minutes instead of hours/days.
We 're a tight-knit team funded by Zetta Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Y combinator. This role is remote (USA).