Telmai Is A Rapidly Growing Data Observability Company On A Mission To Improve Data Reliability. We Are A Seed-Stage Company Funded By Y-Combinator, ZettaVP, And .406. Our Current Customers Include Datastax, Clearbit, And Merkle, And We Have Built Partnerships With GCP, Databricks, And Snowflake.Our Company Is Built On A Solid Foundation Of Continuous Customer Value - you can read about our customers' endorsement for us on G2.
Telmai is looking to add a Director Demand Generation to join their leadership team.
We are seeking an experienced marketer to lead the demand generation function to drive predictable and scalable, quality pipeline creation and top-line revenue growth. We're looking for an experienced practitioner, who possesses a strong understanding of account-based (ABX) approaches, pipeline velocity, digital marketing, content marketing, and effective campaign reporting and analysis.The successful candidate will develop and implement the multi-channel acquisition marketing strategy, understand the customer lifecycle and buyer's journey, and drive programs to progress that journey. You’ll be hands-on and have a broad scope of responsibility, supervising a range of channels, campaigns, and activities that drive demand. Plus you'll have opportunities to build creatively, learn new skills, and stretch yourself at a scaling company.
For this role, we seek an energetic and self-disciplined leader with prior experience working for a SaaS company in the Data space. He/she will also bring a strong sense of entrepreneurialism to work strategically while simultaneously rolling up our sleeves in a hands-on start-up environment. You must be comfortable as a storyteller and be passionate about your role, and you will create the narrative and structure to bring Telmai's success stories to life.
- Zero to One experience in building Demand generation i.e been first few hire and built a function ground-up
- Owned a funnel revenue goal/KPI (pipeline, leads, opportunities, SQLs, revenue, etc.); and held a quarterly SQL commit at another B2B SaaS company.
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude — The ability to do more with less when experimenting on new strategies until it is proven and appropriately budget-allocated.
- Strong performer — Especially in new market categories with a lot of ambiguity. Capable of uncovering tactics of getting to the root of every issue, and resolving them quickly and effectively.
- Time management — Must be able to work independently and manage time/resources efficiently; can successfully manage competing priorities.
- Player/coach on Demand Generation.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Design and implement integrated and target ABX campaigns, across email, digital, nurture programs, live and virtual event experiences (field events) to meet identified lead and pipeline targets. You will own these programs, including the strategy and execution.
- Build and lead a team of marketers(in-house and contractors) that drive pipeline generation across channels, as well as new and existing business.
- Align GTM functions to understand their priorities and through campaigns and other initiatives, enable them to meet their objectives (pipeline targets and overall business goals). Maintain a feedback loop to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively leverage insight on personas (buying process,channels, media consumption) to develop successful campaigns.
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities. Based on analysis, find opportunities to drive program efficiencies, improve campaigns to meet goals and accelerate prospects through the buyers’ journey.
- Report on program activities on quarterly basis, including cost per opportunity dollar, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, key pipeline drivers, contribution to the sales pipeline, value, etc. The right candidate is passionate about performance and impact.
- Evaluate, select, and lead outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts and designers.
This role will be remote(USA/Canada).
Some travel is anticipated.